Questions and Answers!
*this are most frequently ask questions.. must read!*

Q: Why use me?
A: I'm fast, legit, reliable.

Q: Why do i need to buy to you? there's already UGC in town.
A: UGC worth P500 while mine is P350? and what will you receive? 31days of membership.

Q: What is UGC?
A: Ultimate Game Card

Q: Are you selling UGC?
A: Some are getting confuse they thought that I'm selling UGC. nope UGC worth P500.
i only sell PINS = 1 month of membership and its cheaper than UGC :P


Q: How can we send you P300?
A: via LBC or Western Union

Q: How can we contact you?
A: You can leave you YM or MSN i'll add it as soon as i've read your order.

Q: I do not know how to send money using LBC or Western Union?
A: CLICK HERE

Q: How much is P350 in my currency?
A: CLICK HERE


0 comments:

Site Meter